Skip to main content
- Contact Tamsin Osborne
- At the Birkbeck BabyLab & ToddlerLab, CBCD, we study how babies and children learn and develop during the first few years of life and throughout childhood. Using a variety of research methods and cutting edge technology, we answer questions such as how do babies and children learn to understand what other people think.
- Students can apply to volunteer on short or long-term projects at the Babylab & Toddlerlab to work alongside researchers and PhD students with expertise in infant and child research.
- As training volunteers can take a long time and is labour intensive, we ask that Volunteer Researchers commit to a minimum of 8-hours per week for an academic term.
- Specific duties may include helping to test infant or child participants, recruitment and scheduling of participants, coding of data, and literature searches.
- Some projects may require Volunteer Researchers to have a DBS check.
- Students can also benefit from attending reading groups and seminars on various research topics.
- If you would like to apply, please download the application form and email a completed copy, along with your CV and two written references, to email@example.com.
- Application Form (doc)