At the Babylab we want to better understand how babies learn and develop, particularly during the first few years of life.
We create fun studies that help us discover:
- how babies recognise faces
- how babies learn to pay attention to some things and not others
- how they learn to understand what other people do and think
- how their language and understanding of the world develop
- how technology like smart tablets may impact development
Signing up involves no commitment – it simply means we have the ability to contact you when your baby matches the age group of one our studies. We will then invite you to take part and hope you say yes!